Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is it possible to download the target audience selection to local computer in ACS?

Level 4

Hi,

Trying to explore the functionality in ACS to download the target audience selected for an email campaign in csv or xls to the local computer for QC purpose before confirming the delivery. This is for the campaigns where audience size is very small.. I don't see the export button on the screen to achieve this. Can you please let me know if this feature is available?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Asish,

There are two ways to go it.

1. If you have prepared the audience and are at the stage right before hitting the confirm delivery button, you can go into the sending logs tab where application will show you the forecast sending logs. There is an export button which you can press to export the audience.1308997_pastedImage_0.png

2. To have a view of records from profile schema you can have a fork right before the delivery activity and then connect one of the transitions to File Export activity followed by File Transport activity. This will enable you to export columns of choice in a file and upload this file to an sFTP of choice. ACS instance come with an in-house sFTP.

Later using tools like Winscp/Filezilla you can download this file to local machine.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Asish,

There are two ways to go it.

1. If you have prepared the audience and are at the stage right before hitting the confirm delivery button, you can go into the sending logs tab where application will show you the forecast sending logs. There is an export button which you can press to export the audience.1308997_pastedImage_0.png

2. To have a view of records from profile schema you can have a fork right before the delivery activity and then connect one of the transitions to File Export activity followed by File Transport activity. This will enable you to export columns of choice in a file and upload this file to an sFTP of choice. ACS instance come with an in-house sFTP.

Later using tools like Winscp/Filezilla you can download this file to local machine.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 4

Thanks Vipul! This is very helpful. For the second option to download the file using WinSCP/FileZilla, I believe we can get log in details from Adobe? Also seems the Out of the box External account(in house SFTP) 'Export audiences to the Adobe Marketing Cloud' is not yet configured for us.

Employee Advisor

Hi Asish,

Yes you can get the URL and username from Adobe Support.

For access you will have to provide the public key to support and they will get it installed for sFTP access.

If you wish to get the external account setup on your instance, please again reach out to support and they will get it done.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Vipul