Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Integration with Amazon SNS service

Level 2

Hi All,

We would like to use the Amazon Simple Notification service for SMS delivery in Adobe Campaign V6.1. Do anyone have experience connecting with AWS SNS service. Amazon provide the Web Service/APIs but i am not sure we have connector for this in Adobe Campaign or Adobe can build for us.

Amazon SNS Service Details :

What is Amazon Simple Notification Service? - Amazon Simple Notification Service

Thanks

Amit K

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey,

I think if you pay Adobe professional services team would be able to build this connector for you, even I can do that for you given enough money to start with

Meanwhile, You can use this API to send your emails from Adobe Campaign.

GET and POST Examples for Amazon SES - Amazon Simple Email Service

Use JSAPI to post the request to AWS,  HttpClientRequest Object would be able to help you start the transition.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey,

I think if you pay Adobe professional services team would be able to build this connector for you, even I can do that for you given enough money to start with

Meanwhile, You can use this API to send your emails from Adobe Campaign.

GET and POST Examples for Amazon SES - Amazon Simple Email Service

Use JSAPI to post the request to AWS,  HttpClientRequest Object would be able to help you start the transition.

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hi Amit,

As Amit mentioned, there is no OOTB connector for this. I'd recommend exploring Amit's suggestions to have it built for you.

Florent

Level 2
What about Campaign Standard ? Does Standard need connectors ?