Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

import profiles in ACS

Level 4

I have a requirement to import 3million users to the campaign DB standard. Do  I need to tether the schedule or load data in splits or load all the profile data at once? What would be the best recommended solution?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If you're getting the data from SFTP it would be good to split the data into few files at the source and load them into ACS. Maybe you can use  external signal to trigger second data import workflow once the 1st import done. This way you will be able to troubleshoot any issues happens during data import and if there's any network glitches you may avoid endup re-running with full set of profiles again. Also you may consider running during non-business hours, if your system used for daily marketing activities.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If you're getting the data from SFTP it would be good to split the data into few files at the source and load them into ACS. Maybe you can use  external signal to trigger second data import workflow once the 1st import done. This way you will be able to troubleshoot any issues happens during data import and if there's any network glitches you may avoid endup re-running with full set of profiles again. Also you may consider running during non-business hours, if your system used for daily marketing activities.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees