Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to reconcile Workflow error - schema type not identical for transition and in delivery template?

Level 2

All,
We are starting IP warming and imported lists into ACS, which are current subscribers from our current email service. The imported files are part of the workflow (see image below), but I received the error (see first image below). I read that I have to reconcile the imported files, which contain only First Name, Last Name and Email Address, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Since we're just starting the IP warming, there are no records in ACS to associate them to yet. What do I need to do in order to send an email to the people in these two files? I need to know the fastest, simplest way to accomplish this. I am open to just adding the audience to the email without a workflow, but am guessing I somehow have to adjust my workflow to map these subscribers. Help. I have no prior knowledge of ACS or workflows.

workflow error logworkflow error log

original workfloworiginal workflow

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
Thanks so much for your help, @mmbb110. The issue has been resolved. The files had to be loaded in a different manner and then a new workflow was created to handle the process.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

@terricurry 

can you confirm what do you have in the targeting dimension for your Audience?

I guess the Type is "list"

what columns do you have for the Audience list.

'

Level 9

@terricurry 

The list that you have imported from an external source is still not part of the Adobe campaign database.

I think you used a load file activity, imported the file and saved it as an audience correct?

This audience is a File audience and its data is not linked to any database resources.

to reconcile this you need to perform the below steps,

1) use a read audience activity, then attach a reconcile activity and update data activity.

mmbb110_0-1616478353400.png

In the read audience, select the audience you imported/saved above.

in the reconciliation , in the identification, use identify the document from working data.

choose profile as dimension to reconcile

in the reconciliation criteria use email

mmbb110_1-1616478561831.png

enable the keep outbound population

2) configure the update data activity, in the fields to update add the fields

mmbb110_2-1616478681430.png

once the workflow is run the audience will be part of the profiles and then you can use your workflow to send out an email to them.

Correct answer by
Level 2
Thanks so much for your help, @mmbb110. The issue has been resolved. The files had to be loaded in a different manner and then a new workflow was created to handle the process.