Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to export actual user rights per user?

Level 2

I would like to create a workflow with a query that will give me an overview of the actual user rights per user including exceptions. I can't find a way to pull this data. Can someone help me with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Also you can ask your question on the new Adobe Campaign product discussion forum.

Adobe Campaign

The forum you are in is for questions related to the Online Learning paths available to Adobe partners and employees.

Regards,

Linda

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Suzanne,

Operator and named rights have a many to many relationship.

An operator can be directly connected to names rights or it will be part of an operator group which is then linked to a named right.

1. Use a query activity to get all named rights.
  2. Perform a change dimension to obtain Operator Groups. In the change dimension activity select (All records).
  3. Then again perform a change dimension to get operators from xtk:operator schema. Again select all records.
  4. Repeat the above methodology to start from named rights and a direct change dimension to operator (all records).
  5. Perform a Union on output from Step 3 and Step 4.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Vipul Raghav

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thank you for your quick answer! I think I did manage the steps you described, but now I'm struggling to analyse the data / look at the right columns to see the information I need. I'm not sure if you can help me with that. My knowledge about Adobe Campaign is now 8 weeks old so I'm really a beginner and discovering the database structure.

Best regards,

Suzanne

Employee Advisor

HI Suzanne,

It will be difficult to actually explain this information. It is an unusual request and normally other make use of campaign console to visualize the named rights and operators associated with it.

Sorry, for not being able to help you completely.

Regards,
Vipul

Employee

Is your goal to merely view this information?

The Audit tab on the Operator form in the Adobe Campaign Client Console shows all folders that the user has access to and the type of access (R/W/D) to data in the folder. That together with their named rights which control UI elements would be useful. You might want to look at how the client console is retrieving that information.

Linda

Correct answer by
Employee

Also you can ask your question on the new Adobe Campaign product discussion forum.

Adobe Campaign

The forum you are in is for questions related to the Online Learning paths available to Adobe partners and employees.

Regards,

Linda

Level 2

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm aware of the audit tab, but the thing is I have to know this information about 170 users and that's why I was looking for a query to do this.

Best regards,

Suzanne

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thank you for your help so far.

Best regards,

Suzanne