Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to build a new channel delivery?

Level 4

As we know, adobe have the email, sms, DM, facebook channel to delivery, but I want to build a new channel of delivery, is there any document I can reference to create it? what I should build in schemas,forms or js? thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Felix,

Can you please specify which channel do you want ?

The channels are activated based on pre-defined packages which we can install in Campaign . I do not think you can build a channel for which a default package is not present .

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Felix,

Can you please specify which channel do you want ?

The channels are activated based on pre-defined packages which we can install in Campaign . I do not think you can build a channel for which a default package is not present .

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

Thank you for your response. I need to add a channel named Wechat. Wechat is very popular in China. I'm able to push the wechat message to the recipient by using the javascript. But I felt it is difficult to add a new activity icon to the workflow. Does the Adobe campaign have a version that can delivery by the Wechat? thank you!

Regards,

Felix

Employee

Hi Felix,

I found a article where another user had developed another channel called we chat . You can refer here for the same :

View the full discussion

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

Do you know where the function library defined for the activities? Are they in the javascripts or other files?

Thanks,

Felix