Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to attach a Script in a Delivery Template

Level 2

Hi,

We are trying to create an Agency Delivery with an automation inside, which processes the generated file from the Delivery, on Adobe Campaign Classic.

We have created an Agency Delivery and developed a script to process the file. That script has been located in the 'Script' tab of the Delivery and it works correctly.

The problem arrise when we create a Delivery Template from this Delivery (with the script inside). Once you use this Delivery Template on a new workflow, the 'Script' tab of this delivery is empty.

Someone know how to attache the script to the Delivery Template? Otherwise, the final user will have to paste the script on the 'Script' tab of the Delivery manually.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Andrés.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello,

You can add the script in delivery templet like in the below screenshot.

Untitled.png

Plese, let me know if you have a question.

Thanks.

Parvesh

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello,

You can add the script in delivery templet like in the below screenshot.

Untitled.png

Plese, let me know if you have a question.

Thanks.

Parvesh

Level 2

Hi Parvesh

I tried it, but, I haven't this screen on delivery template. I have these screen on delivery-open option from Workflow, but I need that when I create the delivery from this delivery template, the delivery has embeded this script.

If I create the delivery template from a delivery which has this script, when I create a delivery on workflow with this delivery template, the delivery loses the script.

Level 10

Hi,

This is because delivery templates don't allow ways to get these scripts in by default. So the only way I see is as you mentioned, creating a workflow and adding this code in the Script tab of the delivery activity.

Let me know if you find a workaround for this that I'm not aware of.

Florent

Level 10

Hi,

What was shown is from a delivery activity in a workflow, not a template. I don't think you can do that in a template directly.

Florent

Level 2

Hi,

Thank you for your help. Then we will make a workflow templete with the delivery and the script. The finaly user will have to use a workflow template instead a delivery template.

Regards,

Andrés.