Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to add the new channel ID into the "address" column in broadLogRCP table?

Level 4

I have a new column in recipient, for example the "app id", we send the APP push message in the delivery, but how can we configure the systems, to make the "app id" appears in the "address" column in broadLogRCP table?

The Address of the broadLogRCP is blank now:

felixsongfei_0-1625654138629.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Felix,

I'm a bit worried reading you, push messages targeting dimension is not nms:recipient but nms:appSubscriberRcp which has its own delivery log appSubscriberBroadLog where the registration token is stored automatically...

Could you clarify how you enable the push notifications in Campaign. Could you confirm you are on Adobe Campaign Classic?

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Felix,

I'm a bit worried reading you, push messages targeting dimension is not nms:recipient but nms:appSubscriberRcp which has its own delivery log appSubscriberBroadLog where the registration token is stored automatically...

Could you clarify how you enable the push notifications in Campaign. Could you confirm you are on Adobe Campaign Classic?

Thanks

Denis