Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to add Delivery ID to email delivery

Level 1

Hi

I would like to pass Delivery ID through the email delivery itself (within the html body). When using ESPs in the past, I have used ampscript but I'm not sure what to reference to make it happen. 

Any help would be great 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @nicolechan,

You can include delivery id within email delivery by doing following:

1. Select the personalization option in delivery template and expand delivery will provide all the data available to use from delivery table. Select delivery ID (Name) as highlighted below.

SatheeskannaK_1-1618494004255.png

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @nicolechan,

You can include delivery id within email delivery by doing following:

1. Select the personalization option in delivery template and expand delivery will provide all the data available to use from delivery table. Select delivery ID (Name) as highlighted below.

SatheeskannaK_1-1618494004255.png

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi @SatheeskannaK , 

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I can add it as a personalised field but I want to add it as part of a 1x1 pixel so inside the html. It shouldn't be passed in a way that's visible to the user. I don't think that's possible using the personalisation option. 

Community Advisor
Still you will be able to adjust the pixel size for personalized content using email designer or use <%= context.delivery.name %> directly within email delivery and adjust the pixel size.
Thanks, Sathees