Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How do I know profiles whom unsubscribe using landing pages?

Level 3

Hi community,
I'd like to know how I can extract  profiles whom unsubscribe using an unsubscribe link.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @olsalas711,

Let me pass you the information I received on a similar inquiry:

There is no explicit recording of this, however it can be guessed from tracking logs. It should be enough to query profiles with a condition like "tracking logs exist such as", and then the right condition to select unsubscription URLs. (In Campaign Classic, the query would be: "tracking logs exist such as type of URL equal to Opt-out"). This query should return all the recipients that have clicked on the unsubscription link.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @olsalas711,

Let me pass you the information I received on a similar inquiry:

There is no explicit recording of this, however it can be guessed from tracking logs. It should be enough to query profiles with a condition like "tracking logs exist such as", and then the right condition to select unsubscription URLs. (In Campaign Classic, the query would be: "tracking logs exist such as type of URL equal to Opt-out"). This query should return all the recipients that have clicked on the unsubscription link.

Hope this helps.

Level 3

If you have the unsubscription link connected to a service in ACS, you can access that Service and access the Service Summary using the drop down in the upper right hand corner of the page to get a macro view of opt-outs. 

Within the service, you can access Subscription history and filter by Action = unsubscription. 

For extracting, you'll need to leverage a workflow where you target the tracking recipient logs resource and query those who have a tracking log = urlType(opt out). It's a checkbox. From there extract it to a secure location. 

Hope this helps!