Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Hi, how do I set up users with Adobe for support portal?

Level 1

Hi,

I just started to work as Operation Manger at Rank Group. We are implementing the Adobe Campaign platform as our CRM tool. We are using Celerity as our implementation partner. I have some teams that needs to be set up for the support portal. Could you please help me to understand how to set up users and groups under the support portal? Many Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards/Shefak

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Shefak,

If you or one of your team member have a valid support portal user then they can open a ticket and request additional user`s to be created. If no one has a support portal user then you can send an email to Support-neolane@adobe.com

Do remember to provide the user`s first name, last name , designation and phone number.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Shefak,

If you or one of your team member have a valid support portal user then they can open a ticket and request additional user`s to be created. If no one has a support portal user then you can send an email to Support-neolane@adobe.com

Do remember to provide the user`s first name, last name , designation and phone number.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala