Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

extract my list of all workflow, eg a doc of workflows names

Level 2

is there a way to extract a list of all my workflows, so that I have a list of workflow names, labels, internal names etc..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@TakL,

Yes. You can have workflow that includes query activity that uses resource and targeting dimension as workflow and filter out based on created by you. Add file extract activity, and file transfer activity to send the extract to sftp/s3.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@TakL,

Yes. You can have workflow that includes query activity that uses resource and targeting dimension as workflow and filter out based on created by you. Add file extract activity, and file transfer activity to send the extract to sftp/s3.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi,

thank you for your reply. But can you be a little more specific on how to create the workflow (I am relatively new to the platform ). I get the file transfer part, but not how to start it.

Thanks,

Community Advisor

@TakL,

You can start with this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/data-man...

On a high level workflow contains following activities:

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees