Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

External account mapping update in templates

Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am migrating AEM campaign templates from 6.4 to AEMAACS servers. I have added the external account on the Campaign side to point to AEMAACS authoring server and have about 7000 templates on the Campaign side. I want to migrate templates dynamically without having to migrate them individually.

Question/Ask:
Is there a way to do a batch update of the templates? Or suggest a better solution to reduce the manual effort of updating one template at a time.

Thanks in anticipation for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

How was the content migrated on AEM side? Full migration including all properties?

Then the easiest way might be to just change the existing external account to point to AEMaaCS, then no need to change on the individual mail

If the content was migrated on AEM side, the unique ID which is generated when linking with ACS might be gone.

If that's the case, then a full manual migration is needed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @agri1,

I haven't tried it yet. Try and see if it works. Try exporting the campaign templates as a package and when you open the package it will contain an XML file where you can go edit the details needed and import them back to ACS. Of course, take a backup before making any changes.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

How was the content migrated on AEM side? Full migration including all properties?

Then the easiest way might be to just change the existing external account to point to AEMaaCS, then no need to change on the individual mail

If the content was migrated on AEM side, the unique ID which is generated when linking with ACS might be gone.

If that's the case, then a full manual migration is needed.