Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Exporting Delivery and Tracking log data with recipient data

Level 2

Hey Experience League!

I am trying to generate a txt file that contains the following headers: 

firstName | lastName | email | Campaign ID | Delivery ID | Delivery Label | Date Sent | Delivery Status | Unique Open (T/F) | Unique Click (T/F)

The issues I am having is many of these fields are associated with different query targets.

First, Last, Email = nms:profile

Delivery elements = nms:deliveryLogRcp:profileDeliveryLog

Open/Clicks = nms:trackingLogRcp:profileTrackingLog

I've tried to use the AND-join function but when trying to populate the columns on the Extract File element, don't have access to any deliverylog or trackinglog data. 

I've tried using the enrichment element to join them on "email" so that the Extract File element can access the data, but am running into issues where I get blank columns of data. 

I've tried using the advanced query, making an "If conditional query" on the @urlType = 1 (email click) to see if that might work. I just got an error on the task/logs of the workflow. 

The documentation that's around this doesn't seem to be updated as following it led me to the blank columns of data under "subject", "Type", and "Date". See screenshot below to see what I have populated in my extract file element. 

I've reached out to support and the information provided so far has been invalid and I've been told that my question requires Adobe consulting or Partner support....

If anyone has any idea how to get this solved, please send over any insight. Greatly appreciate your help in advance.

Best, 

-Chris

Snag_1693d053.png

0 Replies