Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Enrichment Activity vs. Reconciliation Activity in ACS

Level 2

Hello,

In Adobe Campaign CLASSIC we are able to reconcile data directly within the Enrichment activity in the Reconciliation tab. 

In Adobe Campaign STANDARD there is now an Enrichment activity and also a Reconciliation activity. Can reconciling data still be done directly in the Enrichment activity? What is the purpose of now having two activities in ACS - both the Enrichment and Reconciliation?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Michele,

• The Enrichment activity allows you to define additional data to process in your workflow. Enrichment allows to combine data coming from multiple sets, or to create links to a temporary resource.
  • The Reconciliation activity allows you to link unidentified data to existing resources. Reconciliation operation implies that the data of the linked dimensions are already in the database.

Hope that helps

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Michele,

• The Enrichment activity allows you to define additional data to process in your workflow. Enrichment allows to combine data coming from multiple sets, or to create links to a temporary resource.
  • The Reconciliation activity allows you to link unidentified data to existing resources. Reconciliation operation implies that the data of the linked dimensions are already in the database.

Hope that helps

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2
Hi David, Does that mean we cannot reconcile the data in an enrichment activity? I typically use this functionality in the enrichment activity in Classic but I see different functionality in Standard.