Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Email Tests not being received by all intending recipients

Level 2

I have been sending tests using a test audience or using 'Select a test profile'. I am personally getting the tests, but some others are not. I don't believe that they're getting quarantined because they had received tests of other emails I sent earlier in the day. All of the test profiles are set with with usage=Trap as instructed. Is there a limit as to how many tests can be sent or is there some place I can see if/when an email was delivered to a specific email address? 

Thanks so much in advance.

Terri

3 Replies

Level 9
@terricurry have you checked the sending logs for the delivery message, let me know if it displays any errors

Level 2
@mmbb110 - I see the send logs and the tests are being sent

Level 2
@mmbb110 - Sorry, I sent that prior comment before I finished it. The tests are being sent successfully. I am having the person(s) on the test team check to make sure that the emails are getting caught in quarantine. Thanks so much for your help. Enjoy the rest of your day.