Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Email Designer: unmodified code?

Level 2

Hi, 

we have the need to design deliveries outside of ACS and import the HTML afterwards. We use a lot of tweeking to make the design look perfect in almost every email client.

But after copy and pasting the code in the HTML view of the Email Designer, the code seems to be sanitized, e.g. some   are removed. 

Is there any way to mark some code to be used literally as imported and not modified at all?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jean-Christoph,

At this juncture, I'd suggest reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support to have this feature submitted for an enhancement request.  Currently we don't have any way to mark an import to be taken literally and not be altered to conform to the designer.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jean-Christoph,

At this juncture, I'd suggest reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support to have this feature submitted for an enhancement request.  Currently we don't have any way to mark an import to be taken literally and not be altered to conform to the designer.

Regards,

Craig