Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Does Adobe Campaign Standard have device information available in tracking logs?

Level 5

Hi there,

Does ACS have device information in the tracking logs (that can be seen in the UI / used for filtering etc).

It's easily accessible in campaign classic:

davidh2892249_0-1629381834454.png

I can't see that the same is accessible in the ACS data model. I assume the data is tracked because there are reports that give device breakdowns. But can it be accessed when filtering tracking logs in workflows?

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Device details can be added as 'Additional Data' to a workflow temp table, however it's not available directly as a link within the UI.

Here are examples of the available paths to these attributes.  You can create as additional data within a query activity against trackingLogRcp resource.  I'm only aware of these 4 fields.

[userAgent/@device]

[userAgent/@isMobile]

[userAgent/@browserName]

[userAgent/@browserVersion]

kpotts1985_0-1630013601322.jpeg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Device details can be added as 'Additional Data' to a workflow temp table, however it's not available directly as a link within the UI.

Here are examples of the available paths to these attributes.  You can create as additional data within a query activity against trackingLogRcp resource.  I'm only aware of these 4 fields.

[userAgent/@device]

[userAgent/@isMobile]

[userAgent/@browserName]

[userAgent/@browserVersion]

kpotts1985_0-1630013601322.jpeg