Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

does AC6 use NEW temporary workflow table in each run

Level 4

Hi,

I have a query on the temporary workflow tables that are created each time a technical workflow(TW) is run in AC6. Does AC6 create a NEW  instance of the workflow table for the same TW when it is run again or does it overwrite or append the entries in same workflow table in each run ?

-- My concern is coming from the point when I execute a TW, I update a column value ( or a flag) from unprocessed to processing. If the same workflow is stopped in between for an error or any other reason, when time comes to re-run the TW, would it have capability to identify dirty rows or do I need to build it custom.

/Regards

Kanwal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kanwal,

Temporary tables are recreated at every restart of the workflow. If the workflow is paused, or in error, and resumes from where it stopped, it should keep the data that were computed since the last start.

I'm not sure that answers your question though. If you want, you can share more details about your workflow here, or screenshots.

Let me know,

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kanwal,

Temporary tables are recreated at every restart of the workflow. If the workflow is paused, or in error, and resumes from where it stopped, it should keep the data that were computed since the last start.

I'm not sure that answers your question though. If you want, you can share more details about your workflow here, or screenshots.

Let me know,

Florent

Level 4

Thanks florentlb

So, If the workflow is run from start again, it will create a new temporary table. Right ?

I didn't know you could resume a workflow from where it stopped, But you learn new things each day !

/Regards

Kanwal