Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Do not stack on mobile not working in fragments

Level 1

Hi

I'm working in Adobe campaign standard and we are creating a delivery template. But since the component will be used in different templates, we have created fragment to reuse these. But when we create a component with different columns and choose 'do not stack on mobile' it does not work when we use this fragment in our delivery template.

I see that when we look at the fragment it works and we have our (let's say) 2 columns and they are stacked on mobile but when we add the fragment to the delivery template it isn't a 2 column anymore but one and the do not stack is not working since it says it's only one column.

Does anyone know how this is possible and how we can fix this directly in de fragment?

Thank you!

Kr

Lara

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

I'm also having some troubles with 'do not stack' on mobile in fragment creation...