Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Delivery failed because of 'duplicate key'

Level 5

Hi,

A Business operator reported an error on 'Email delivery' object when he tried to send the delivery.

The error is the following:

Capture.JPG

The delivery has failed

XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped. SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareMessageImpl' of service 'nms:delivery'. WDB-200001 SQL statement 'INSERT INTO XtkFileResData (sMd5, iSize, bContent) VALUES (:#(1)#, :#(2)#, :#(3)#) ' could not be executed. Param(0)=21044f6ac465e14f865c602c27b83896 Param(1)=56785 Param(2)=<Blob> PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "xtkfileresdata_md5" DETAIL: Key (smd5)=(21044f6ac465e14f

Probably this error was caused because the 'Email delivery' object was duplicated from another one, but I wasn't able to replicate the error.
Could you help me to understand this error and how it was generated?
What's this entity xtk:fileResData and how it's related to the delivery object?

Thanks in advance,
Salvatore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Salvatore,

Yes the delivery was duplicated and that delivery had an attachment with an unique MD5 hash name .

Now when someone duplicates this , the file attachment has the same MD5 hash which is not allowed as that MD5 has is already associated with another delivery.

The file attachment from the previous delivery was causing the issue

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Salvatore,

Yes the delivery was duplicated and that delivery had an attachment with an unique MD5 hash name .

Now when someone duplicates this , the file attachment has the same MD5 hash which is not allowed as that MD5 has is already associated with another delivery.

The file attachment from the previous delivery was causing the issue