Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

De duplication

Level 2

What is the "Number of unique record to keep ,, If the value of the field is 2: " condition in the de duplication..? please explain?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ASNeelima,

If you keep value 2 on deduplication and let's say for example you're using identification based on email then it will output maximum of two records if it finds same email address two or three etc. more times in ACS. If it finds only one email address then it will output that as well.

Another example, i have cart browsing activity which stores multiple entries on email address + product id in ACS. If i want to pass only recent two products browsed then i can use deduplication activity set to output 2 unique records.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ASNeelima,

If you keep value 2 on deduplication and let's say for example you're using identification based on email then it will output maximum of two records if it finds same email address two or three etc. more times in ACS. If it finds only one email address then it will output that as well.

Another example, i have cart browsing activity which stores multiple entries on email address + product id in ACS. If i want to pass only recent two products browsed then i can use deduplication activity set to output 2 unique records.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees