Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Create list-unsubscribe mailto link in eDM

Level 1

Hey guys,

How do I create a list-unsubscribe mailto link in my eDM's using Adobe Campaign? This feature is highly recommended for Gmail ISP and others and currently we're being flagged for it by Return Path.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Q

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There are predefined "personalization blocks" that works by default and that you can use in your deliveries. For example, there is an "unsubscription link" block. Here is how to add them: Personalization blocks

These personalization blocks can be customized to address your needs, as mentioned in the procedure I just linked.

Let me know if this would match your requirements,

Florent.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There are predefined "personalization blocks" that works by default and that you can use in your deliveries. For example, there is an "unsubscription link" block. Here is how to add them: Personalization blocks

These personalization blocks can be customized to address your needs, as mentioned in the procedure I just linked.

Let me know if this would match your requirements,

Florent.

Level 1

Hey Florentlb thanks for your response,

Will this be in line with specifically creating a 'list-unsubscribe mailto' link as Gmail requires?

Level 10

Hi,

Yes this personnalization block adds a link offering the possibility to unsubscribe to future emails.

Florent