Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Create colums in a workflow

Level 2

Hello,

I have an issue: I constructed a workflow that chose the most bought products and gives 6 products with its ids and prices.

ProductidNAMEPrice
1Product12
2Prduct29
3Product311

On the same worklflow I have a query with the customers I want to target that gives me a table like:

NameidNameEmailAddress
12blabla@hol.com
56blablablab@zughdd.com

I want to make a dynamic email so I would need to create a target like this:

NameidEmailAddressProduct1Product1priceProduct2Product2price
12blabla@hol.comProduct12Prduct29
56blablablab@zughdd.comProduct12Prduct29

Can you tell me how please?

Thank you in advance,

Andrea

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello,

Thank you both for your answers

What I wanted to do was indeed to send a list of the most bought products to a list of recipients, but that list was calculated automatically each time my workflow ran; but the problem was that the two pieces of information were in different schemas. I was finally able to do it by Intersecting both on a column that they were sharing (an id).

Thank you,

Andrea

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Andrea,

Sorry for the delayed answer, I missed your question.

Can you tell me what's the final goal of your workflow? Looking at what you described, it looks like you want to send a list of the most bought products to a selection of recipients. If that is the case, you can probably enrich your recipient targeting with the product data. This type of additional information is known as "collection" in Campaign.

If you are using ACS, you can do this with the Query activity, see Adding a collection here: Adobe Campaign Help | Query .

If you are using ACC (v6 or v7), you can do this with a Query or an Enrichment activity, see Adding a data collection here: Targeting activities .

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 3

Bonjour Andrea !

J'ai fait a peu près la même chose dans un de mes workflows. Pour se faire, j'ai rajouté un numéro de ligne. Ensuite, j'ai rajouté un branchement. Puis, j'ai sélectionné mes lignes une à une avec une boîte de partage. Enfin, j'ai rajouté un enrichissement pour chaque produit (1,2,3,...)  avec un libellé de colonnes "libelle_produit1" et en alia "@lb1" par exemple.

Pour être plus claire voici la partie de mon workflow qui gère cela :

1365352_pastedImage_1.png

Attention ! Vous devez connaître le nombre maximum de produit que vous pouvez obtenir.

En espérant avoir aidée,

Bonne fin de journée,

Cdt,

Marjorie

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello,

Thank you both for your answers

What I wanted to do was indeed to send a list of the most bought products to a list of recipients, but that list was calculated automatically each time my workflow ran; but the problem was that the two pieces of information were in different schemas. I was finally able to do it by Intersecting both on a column that they were sharing (an id).

Thank you,

Andrea