Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Create a report like Tracking indicators (deliveryFeedback) but using as dimensions custom recipient fields

salvdangelo
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I'd like to create a DELIVERY report that is similiar to this one:
Tracking Indicators (deliveryFeedback)

except that I have to use custom fields (as dimensions) that belongs to:
- Recipient (such as language, country...)

- Tables linked to recipient

Example for language:

Metrics

Sent

Received

% Received

Open (unique)

% Open (unique)

Click (Unique)

% Click (Unique)

Segments

Italian

95,00%

52,63%

80,00%

English

93,00%

92,47%

46,51%

French

95,00%

42,11%

75,00%

I may duplicate Delivery and tracking statistics CUBE and edit with my dimensions, but I cannot reach Recipient from nms:deliveryLogStats default scheme.

What am I supposed to do next?

Vipul RaghavAmit_Kumar

Jean-Serge Biron

Adhiyan

Adobe Campaign

1 Accepted Solution
Amit_Kumar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi, Salvatore,

Workflow Names: Refresh for deliverability, Tracking

I have explained the tracking process in my blog; Link for Detailed Tracking Logs functioning Process is Web Tracking and the Quest for better Leads - Marketing Cloud Blog.

You can't use nms:trackingLogRcp directly in the current cube, you have to create a new as a dimension is different.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Amit_Kumar
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi,

Tracking Indicators (deliveryFeedback) is system schema, and its values are populated by technical workflows.

You have two options now:

1. Extend the schema and add a link/attributes as per your requirements and fill that using a workflow.

2. Use nms:trackingLogRcp instead of nms:deliveryLogStats and this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Amit

salvdangelo
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Amit,

Can you tell me where may I find at least one of these technical workflows that populates the pre-existent indicators in nms:deliveryLogStats you were talking about ?

EDIT: Trying using nms:trackingLogRcp in a custom cube (a sort of duplicate of the original one) I can reach required fields and select them as dimension but when I apply the report above with this cube it returns a generic error.

Salvatore

Amit_Kumar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi, Salvatore,

Workflow Names: Refresh for deliverability, Tracking

I have explained the tracking process in my blog; Link for Detailed Tracking Logs functioning Process is Web Tracking and the Quest for better Leads - Marketing Cloud Blog.

You can't use nms:trackingLogRcp directly in the current cube, you have to create a new as a dimension is different.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post