Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Context.profile is undefined - Real-time events

Level 1

Hi,

I set up a number of transactional events (real-time type) without any links defined in either Collections or Enrichment section. An exemplary html templates have been added into them and for the first couple round of tests all of endpoints have triggered emails as expected. After I made some slight changes in html code (i.e. wrapped icons up with links) the messages stopped to be sent and as an error I can see:

Error while compiling script 'DM4824[htmldefaultContent]' line 48: context.profile is undefined.

The question is why such error is thrown when there is no link to profile in html templates at all.

Republishing event or messages changes nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dominik

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Dominik,

Please check if this issue is with default branding or with any specific branding you are using .

Also, try to see if you switch off tracking, are you able to send email successfully. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Dominik,

Please check if this issue is with default branding or with any specific branding you are using .

Also, try to see if you switch off tracking, are you able to send email successfully. 

Level 1

Thanks, indeed the issue was caused by default branding. After the change to another one the problem has gone.

Level 2

Hi @ShrawanSaxena,

Is there any documentation around effort of default branding on web analytics on landing pages in ACS?

We are also doing similar but on landing pages the personalization is not working on out-of-box fields like first name or email. We are just trying to display these on landing pages and got below error:

TypeError: context.profile is undefined render_HtmlPage_PAGE56([object Object],

Thanks

Sachin