Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Configuration for ACS Email sending

Level 3

Hi,

I am a fresh ACS student and I am following the training videos on the SPP for sending email deliveries, but the email never arrives.
Is there any configuration that I need to do to get that working properly? Or should it be configured by default?

I am using the organization's ACS sandbox, it is not a training instance.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Level 3

Hi rahulb31017943,

I was using a non-production environment, it was a sandbox, so all the emails were being sent to a webmail application. If that is your case you'll have to contact Adobe support to get the credentials to access it.

I hope that helps!

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Normally sending should work without further configuration as default config already enables Email server etc.

Does the email show as sent?

What is the status of the delivery logs?

Level 10

Hi ramon.bisswanger ,

Thank you for your helping others, Ramon!

Braullio added some more details.

What other recommendations do we all have for this new user?

Thank you,

Pablo

Level 3

Thank you pablo.rosero​ and Ramon

I have contacted the SPP Help Desk for this, it looks like the instance that I have is not configured properly.

Regards.

Level 2

Hi  @BraullioSoares  

Can you tell exactly what was the issue, since I also facing the same issue and I am also new to ACS, going through ACS adobe tutorial documentation 

Level 3

Hi rahulb31017943,

I was using a non-production environment, it was a sandbox, so all the emails were being sent to a webmail application. If that is your case you'll have to contact Adobe support to get the credentials to access it.

I hope that helps!

Level 3

It shows as sent. There are no errors in the delivery logs.

The anti-spam analysis tool did get some warnings, but I am not sure if it would be a reason to stop the delivery sending.

Level 3

Also, the status of the sending logs section is pending.