Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Campaign Standard - Profile form edition

Level 3

Not sure if this is the right question for this forum but do you know if in Adobe Campaign Standard, I can extend the profile form to add more section.

The default sections when accessing a profile are General, Subscription, Tracking, Sending logs. I want to add a section to see Transactions of that user. How can I do that.

I tried doing it by extending the profile custom resource in Adobe Standard, but that's not helping out.

Sorry if this question doesn't belong to this forum.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, every modification you make in the custom resources has to be published to be effectively taken into account.

Let me know how it goes,

Florent

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I moved this discussion in a separate thread just to keep it clear

Yes you can do it and the custom resource is the right way of doing it.

Let's take the example of transactions:

• You create a new resource for storing transactions.
  • In that resource's properties, you create a link with the profile resource, so that you can link a profile to its transactions.

The default behavior in this case is that when a link to profile is created, a new tab is displayed in the profile detail.

Here is a link to more details: Custom resources

Hope this helps!

Florent.

Level 3

Thanks Florent. Once the custom resource has been created and linked to profiles. Do I have to publish it for changes (A new section) to see in my profile detail ?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, every modification you make in the custom resources has to be published to be effectively taken into account.

Let me know how it goes,

Florent

Level 3

Thanks Florent. It worked.

Appreciate your time

Level 10

Anytime, that's what the forum is here for. Don't hesitate if you have other questions or anything related to Campaign to share!

Florent