Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Campaign Standard AB test report

Level 1

How can I get an AB test report on a completed campaign?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@DButler_22 

which report are you looking for? if its the hot click report that is currently not available in ACS, there is an enhancement request already present CAMP-14939

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

@DButler_22 

which report are you looking for? if its the hot click report that is currently not available in ACS, there is an enhancement request already present CAMP-14939

Level 1
I don't really know if there is a default report. I ran an AB subject line test on an email delivery... wanted to get the specifics of the test that ran for 20 hours, then winner was sent to the balance of the file.

Level 9

you can refer the link for the Dynamic Report, https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/about-reporting/about-dyna...

on the summary screen of your test, at the top right hand corner, you will see the Reports drop down, by navigating to the dynamic reports you can view the delivery summary etc.