Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe tools different running slow on June 7, 2023

Level 2

Adobe Campaign Standard and the community pages and modals are extremely slow to load, sometimes timing out. refreshing the page usually brings up the content. I've tried different browsers and devices.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Dnelson,

Are these performance issues still occurring for you? I'm not noticing anything this morning. If you still have performance issues in your ACS instance, please contact the Campaign Support team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Dnelson,

Are these performance issues still occurring for you? I'm not noticing anything this morning. If you still have performance issues in your ACS instance, please contact the Campaign Support team.

Level 2

Thanks for confirming @Craig_Thonis . I think the problem is in my internet/firewall but your confirmation narrows that down.

Level 6

Hi @Dnelson_WG 

This arises generally due to more database usage in adobe campaign standard server.

Please check your overall workflows running and get the database optimize by checking your database usage.

Also as said above contact the adobe support to get server usage from adobe support.

Regards

Abhishek