Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard - Workflow - Query Aggregated Function Performance

Level 1

I have a requirement on journey below:

1. Import Invoice Header Level Data into ACS including (Invoice ID, Amount, Discount, Coupon Discount etc)
2. Setup a ACS workflow to query profile which meet the requirement based on invoice data, e.g. Query Profile who total spending > $1200 in past 30 days.
3. Workflow will trigger daily to find out the profile who fulfill the requirement and save as audience list.

I would like to know the feasbility on ACS's performance this kind of journey which the total invoice volume is around 30-40 million. Can the ACS workflow work fine on this volume?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Cloudnifier,

This question was addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Breaks on Apr 21st at 8am PT with Scott Segrin, Eric Knee, David Loyd, Peter Mancuso from Adobe Campaign Enterprise Architecture Team. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

the volume should be fine as long as the proper indexes are used in the data model

The query may run few minutes but as it's a background job, I don't see an issue with that

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Cloudnifier,

This question was addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Breaks on Apr 21st at 8am PT with Scott Segrin, Eric Knee, David Loyd, Peter Mancuso from Adobe Campaign Enterprise Architecture Team. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa