Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard Triggers

Level 4

Hi All,

I am trying to use the Experience cloud triggers in Adobe campaign standard. Collections section at Event configuration & Enrichment section of triggers is coming grayed and have not option/ button to add the collection. Does anyone have idea what could be the reason or this functionality is only available for Event Configuration and not for  Experience cloud triggers ?

amit_singhr7976_0-1580912381484.png

Thank you.

Regards,

AR

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AmitRaghuwanshi,

To my knowledge collection is not enabled could be related to how the event payload is generated on the analytics side and type of trigger created. Did you happen to check the payload on analytics side?

Let me know if you find anything.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AmitRaghuwanshi,

To my knowledge collection is not enabled could be related to how the event payload is generated on the analytics side and type of trigger created. Did you happen to check the payload on analytics side?

Let me know if you find anything.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees