Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe campaign standard: permissions

Level 3

Hi,

Could you please advise regarding the following scenarios?

1. I would like to create a user group, who has access to reporting only on deliveries created in a geo unit - not allowed to CRUD templates, deliveries, workflows, etc. and not allowed to send anything

2. having 3 level: global, regions and countries, I need would need to grant user management permissions to region admins (but do not want to make them admin on workflows, data model, etc.)

Could you please advise?

Thanks.

Regards,

Gyorgy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gyorgy,

I'm not sure you can give access only to reports, but you can definitely associate your users to a geo/org unit, so that they can see only deliveries or elements that are part of that geo/org unit.

You can as well have several levels of geo and org units, depending on your requirements.

Please have a look at the following docs and video:

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gyorgy,

I'm not sure you can give access only to reports, but you can definitely associate your users to a geo/org unit, so that they can see only deliveries or elements that are part of that geo/org unit.

You can as well have several levels of geo and org units, depending on your requirements.

Please have a look at the following docs and video:

Hope this helps,

Florent