Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign KPI integration with Adobe Analytics

Level 2

I am trying to integrate Campaign Standard and Analytics by following the steps in this doc. So far I am not successful. I am not able to see my Deliveries sent in campaign in Analytics.

I am a novice in Adobe Analytics. I have created a new Report suite. Should I add some settings to the suite, so that it can be properly integrated with Campaign. Should the Web services user name used in the external account configuration have some special permission in analytics.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You will also need to enable that report suite for Adobe Campaign reporting.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ganesha36040814 

If you have created a new report suite then you will have select the report suite in the External account for KPI sharing. Once that is done then make sure your technical workflow to update KPI is running.

Thanks,
Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2
I did select my report suite in the External account.

Correct answer by
Level 2

You will also need to enable that report suite for Adobe Campaign reporting.

Level 1
How to enable the report suite for Adobe Campaign Standard reporting ?

Level 2

go to report suite manager

select the report suite

point your mouse to Edit Settings, Adobe Campaign, then click Adobe Campaign Reporting

from here, click enable Adobe Campaign Reporting

I am not able to see "Adobe Campaign Reporting" in my menu, I can only see "Adobe Campaign Classifications", should I have admin rights to see the menu ?

Employee

Is there a reason you sending the data to a new Report Suite? Is this just for testing purposes?
In an ideal world you want to be able to see your website behavior tied to your AC activities which generated the traffic. As such you would push your AC data into your website Report Suite not a separate RS.

Level 2
HI, Actually I'm also looking for same solution but its for Adobe Campaign Standard, We have 2 separate report suite in AA and anted to send ACS Campaign KPI to specific report suite in AA. So we have created 2 separate Share KPI with Adobe Analytics external accounts from OOTB Share KPI with Adobe Analytics(shareKPI) external account and assigned report suite to each account. But, Its not working and seems only OOTB external account is working. So, anyone has a solution on this, please share or guide here. Thanks, Sachin C

Level 2
ACS can only support 1 report suite at the moment. I wish they can update this soon.