Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign integration to Google Ads / Facebook

Level 2

Hi

Is there an integration available to push audiences created in Adobe Campaign Standard to Google or Facebook for advertising?

Or us another Adobe product such as Adobe Social / Adobe Advertising / Adobe Experience Platform required? 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @joshc15614786,

There is no OOTB integrations available to push audiences from ACS to Google/Facebook/Twitter.

If you have AEP (Adobe Experience Platform) it would make sense to send audiences created in ACS to AEP and use social destinations available to target customers. I would suggest to reach out CSM/Partner Manager to get their opinion based on currently other adobe solutions you already have.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @joshc15614786,

There is no OOTB integrations available to push audiences from ACS to Google/Facebook/Twitter.

If you have AEP (Adobe Experience Platform) it would make sense to send audiences created in ACS to AEP and use social destinations available to target customers. I would suggest to reach out CSM/Partner Manager to get their opinion based on currently other adobe solutions you already have.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

My org pushes segments via workflows from Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS) into Adobe Audience Manager, which then sends to FB, etc. Newer CRM solutions have direct integrations into FB audiences, etc, but as noted, ACS requires use of an additional platform to get the data there.