Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Integration plugin

Level 1

How do I open the Adobe Campaign Integration plugin on Mac with OS Monterey. It shows that it is installed but I cannot find it anywhere. When I open Dreamweaver and go to Window - Extensions it shows that there are no installed extensions. The version of Dreamweaver I'm using is Version 21.3.0.15593. All the Adobe help websites says start by opening Adobe Campaign Integration, but they do not say how to do it!!!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Thea,

Looking at the plugin itself, it looks like there are numerous issues with installing it. Unfortunately, this is outside the Campaign application and would require the extension developer to correct the installer. From the look of the plugin, it has not been updated in 5 years, so it is unlikely to be compatible or usable at this juncture.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Thea,

Looking at the plugin itself, it looks like there are numerous issues with installing it. Unfortunately, this is outside the Campaign application and would require the extension developer to correct the installer. From the look of the plugin, it has not been updated in 5 years, so it is unlikely to be compatible or usable at this juncture.