Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS - Unsubscription Error

Level 3

Hi there,

I have been having issue with unsubscription of certain profiles.

These profiles have ACS Id and primary key like other profiles so I dont see any issue with them.

However, these profiles when clicked the unsubcription link on email got opted out but they got redirected to error page instead of confirmation page. When in debug mode, the following error shows

[Error in landing page "LP20"] Profile update failed - either it does not exist or you do no have the right to update it.
Unable to find document with path 'Profiles' from key '42792227' (document with schema 'recipient')

Anyone has the same experience? Any help is much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Michelle,

As the opt out is working and confirmation message sending is the issue, please check the criteria for this confirmation message.

You may also need to check if the key displayed in your error message exists.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Please check those ids are in service (subscription) or not! if not then just create a workflow and all the users to that service as a subscription.

then try to click your subscription link.

Thanks,

Sumit

Level 3
Hi Sumit, Thanks for your reply. I did not use service. It was global unsubscription so I just update profile to blacklist

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Michelle,

As the opt out is working and confirmation message sending is the issue, please check the criteria for this confirmation message.

You may also need to check if the key displayed in your error message exists.

Thanks

David

David Kangni