Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS - Content Tempalte

Level 4

Hi

Is there anyway to change the thumbnail while creating new content template (Adobe Campaign ->  Resources -> Content templates).

Default templates are provided with custom thumbnail image.

Thanks,

Prem

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Prem,

So I just checked and there is currently no way to customize the thumbnail for content templates. All new content template thumbnails are defaulted to a specific image.

Content templates that have a unique image are the OOB templates.

I will let you know if the team decides to open this possibility in a future release.

Florent

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Premkarthic ,

Can you please provide more details like supporting screenshots of what you are observing and what is expected?

Regards,
Vipul

Level 10

Hi Prem,

I believe there is an option to generate a new thumbnail when previewing a message. Is this what you are looking for? From what I know there is no way to upload your own image though.

Florent

Level 4

Yes florent that's true, but our requirement is to update the thumbnail for newly created "content templates", So it will helps the users to easily identify there required content templates while changing content for newly created delivery using "Change Content" option.

Thanks,

Prem

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Prem,

So I just checked and there is currently no way to customize the thumbnail for content templates. All new content template thumbnails are defaulted to a specific image.

Content templates that have a unique image are the OOB templates.

I will let you know if the team decides to open this possibility in a future release.

Florent