Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS Connector

Level 2

Hi,

I added ACS connector in my Adobe campaign Classic. Now I am not getting where I should add the Adobe campaign standard credentials to create the sync.

I tried to create an external account in ACS connector and added the Adobe campaign standard credentials but I am getting Data source error. Please suggest.

Thanks

6 Replies

Employee

HI Harish,

You are on which build of Adobe Campaign and instance is hosted by Adobe or it is on premise.

ACS Connector is only available as part of the Adobe Campaign Prime offering for hosted and hybrid architectures. It is not available for full on-premise installations.

Level 2

Hi Shrawan,

The instance is hosted by Adobe. I added the connector in Adobe campaign classic but I am not able to make the connection with Adobe campaign standard. Could you please help me there?

Thanks

Level 2

Hi Harish

Thanks for confirming that the instance is hosted with Adobe. Additionally, in order to further help you with this, could you also please confirm the application server and client build number?

You may confirm the same by going to Help >> About from the client console.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Anshul

Level 2

Hi Anshul

Application Server is: version 6.0.1 and the Build number is 8850.

Thanks,

Level 2

Hi Anshul.sharma

Now the server is updated to Version 7.0 18.4 Build 8932@71620a.

Could you please help me with future steps.

florentlb :      Please help.

Thanks

Level 2

Hi Harish

In case you still looking for further information on this one , you may want to refer to below article from documentation :

ACS Connector principles and data cycle

As mentioned in the above article ,  ACS Connector is only available as part of the Adobe Campaign Prime offering.

To use this feature, you must connect to Campaign with an Adobe ID (IMS).

Please do note that this implementation is strictly reserved to the Adobe Campaign Professional Consultants., hence, I would suggest you to please contact your account manager from Adobe.

Regards

Anshul