Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS - automatic deleting tracking & delivery logs (contact history)

Level 2

Does ACS automatically delete tracking & delivery logs (if this what we call contact history in Adobe?) after a certain number of days? 

If this is the case what is the out of the box timeline?  Can these timelines be changed?

Thank you

7 Replies

Level 6

All tracking and delivery logs are now deleted after 6 months.

Level 2

Thank you Digital B2B'er is this a standard on the app or a contractual term please?

I had checked our contract and had found no specific section on tracking / delivery logs however a general statement about data retention "With respect to On-demand Services, Customer Data may be permanently deleted from Adobe’s servers 25 months from the date of its collection or receipt, unless specified otherwise in the respective PSLT." 

Level 6

I believe this is standard now for the platform. When we initially adopted ACS the term used to be longer, but since GDPR has come into play they have reduced it to 6 months.

You could set up a scheduled workflow to export the data on a monthly basis and then use that data outside of ACS to store all logs if you need to reference history older than 6 months.

Level 2

GDPR doesn't impact this area and my apologies but my contract states "data retention for 25 months" so I'm going to go back to my Adobe contact and take this up with them.  I will post their response here so we can close this out

Thank you for replying, much appreciated your taking the time and assisting me.

Dom

Level 6

Let me know how you get on Dom.

We'd much prefer for the logs to extend longer than 6 months so if this is a possibility I'll also pursue it.

Cheers,

Bob

Community Advisor

The default value is 6 months. but based on your storage, you can open a ticket with Adobe support to extend it.

David Kangni

Level 2

Thanks I'll check with my Adobe team and report back to the thread