Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How do add tag in each URL of delivery before send out?

Level 3

Hello Everyone,

I want to know, Can a tag be added to each URL of delivery before executing automatically? 

For example business user design a email like below:

1714715_pastedImage_0.png

As you can see there is no tag in this URL.

When a user start this delivery, before processing of this delivery, I want to add a tag in this URL.

As shown below.

1714716_pastedImage_1.png

Can you please let me know, how I can do this automation?

Thanks,

Parvesh.

9 Replies

Level 3

Hello Kunal,

This document is regarding the tracking formaula.

I wnat to know, how to change URL in delivery.

Thanks.

Parvesh.

Community Advisor

Hi,

Edit xtk:option 'NmsTracking_ClickFormula'.

Thanks,

-Jon

Hello Jon,

NmsTracking_ClickFormula option is used to define the tracing URL creation formula.

But I do not want to default tracing URL. I want to change actual URL which is defined in delivery.

Thanks.

Parvesh. 

Level 7

Hi Parvesh,

Correct me if my understanding is wrong, so you want to append this tag <%=  recipient.cryptedAccountId %> just before sending delivery. It seems like a personalized field, so anyhow if you declare it once, it will get dynamic value during delivery analysis right?

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

Level 3

Hello Sri,

Yes, I want append it before delivery analysis.

Let me  know if you have any question.

Thanks.

Parvesh.

Level 5

Hello parveshp78226723

Could you explain us why you need it before the delivery analysis?

I can only repeat what already suggested: modifiy these options at platform level or inside each delivery template you need.

1719383_pastedImage_0.png

Otherwise, you have simply to add the requested parameters/placeholder to the HTML source

Other solution might be a scheduled script that append to "href" properties a string, but it seems a useless waste of time to me compared to the steps above.

Regards,
Salvatore

Level 3

Hello Salvatore,

A script will not work. If the href tag exists in personalization block.

I do not want to change targeting URL also.

As per these conversations, I think the best solution is to add this tag in HTML source code.

Thanks.

Parvesh.