Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Exclude ReturnPath seeds from reports

Level 2

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to exclude seed email addresses (in particular a long list of Return Path seeds) from Adobe Campaign out of the box reports? I know they aren't included in open / click stats etc. but they are included in recipient numbers etc. which is less than ideal for smaller campaigns.

is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies

Level 2

I assume this isn't possible then?

Level 10

Hi Andy,

Not sure about that since the default tracking indicator report is based on all tracking data (and not specifically on recipients tracking data).

I've tried duplicating this report to try a few things but with no success. That said, I'm not the ultimate expert in Classic reports, so you may have more chances than me. Have you tried that way?

I will investigate more on my side as well

Florent

Level 10

Hi Andy,

Were you able to find something relevant for your case here?

Florent

Level 2

Hi Florent,

Apologies for the late reply, I wasn't notified of your response.

Unfortunately, no, I never did find a solution to this issue.

Kind regards,

Andy

Community Advisor

Hello AndyNicolaides​,

you will have to change the queries in all reports involved. e.g. succes change for success excluding seed addresses.

1502984_pastedImage_1.png

Fields you can possibly use:

1502978_pastedImage_3.png

Number of success without seeds you can find under delivery -> indicators -> @successWithoutSeeds

1502980_pastedImage_0.png

Also under delivery -> parameters -> @seedProcessed

1502979_pastedImage_10.png

So when you amend all reports where you basically substract this number from every field needed you should get indicators without seeds.

Or you can do following in your reports --> success  - (success - successWithoutSeeds)

PS: check also if the RP seeds are not bounced

Marcel

Level 10

Hi Andy,

Were you able to find something relevant for your query here?

Gaurang

Level 4

Did it work in ACC?

Do you know if something similar is possible in Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS)?

Thanks.