Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Android Push Notification Improvements

Administrator

Android push notifications have been improved to support FCM HTTP v1 API for Android push channel authentication.

With the new supported API version, you can now send FCM Notification Messages which provides enhanced rich push messaging capabilities. Learn more

Learn how to configure FCM HTTP v1 API for Android in Adobe Campaign in this section: Configuration steps for Android

In case you have any questions, please feel free to post them below or reach out through the community Q and A section. 

In case you have any ideas and/or suggestions regarding the Campaign Classic product, then kindly submit them here.

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

We are not able to see the option to configure the FCM HTTP v1 API in adobe campaign - the mobile application wizard doesn't allow to select the API version - I think that it is due to I have an old version of Adobe campaign v7 build 9032, can it be possible? 

Level 1

Hi @igarciacufre 

Yes, you won't be able to see the option on build 9032.

However, the latest builds (9349) do have this option to select legacy or v1 API version.