Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Experience Platform x Adobe Campaign - Demo & Feedback Opportunity Open Until 20th Sep

Administrator

With the summer 2021 product release of Adobe Experience Platform, we'd love to get your feedback on the new features. 

As a marketer who uses Adobe Campaign, we would love to offer you the opportunity to access the Experience Platform demo environment and hear your perspective. If you can spend 30-minutes before September 20th, then Schedule your 30-minute window to try it out today! ~ the demo environment will be available until September 20th. 

After you've signed up, you will get an calendar invite with a link to the study. Feel free to use that link to log in and start the study after your scheduled start time. 

Please note you cannot start before the time you sign up for.

Here is 5-minute video introduction to learn more about Adobe Experience Platform if want a little background before participating in the study.

Sukrity Wadhwa
1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hello @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

This is great!

I was looking to get a sandbox environment for AEP.

Do we have an option to get the sandbox for a extended period of time just like other Adobe products?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn