Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Activate and use AMP for emails

Administrator

Adobe Campaign enables you to try the new interactive AMP for Email format, which enables to send dynamic emails, under certain conditions. In this version, you can:

• Test delivering AMP emails to specific addresses appropriately configured.
  • Deliver AMP emails to Gmail, Outlook or Mail.ru addresses after registering with the corresponding providers.

For more details, read this documentation: Defining interactive content

To know how to activate and see the usage of AMP for emails, watch this how-to video tutorial: How to activate and use AMP for emails

In case you have any questions after watching this video, please feel free to post them below or reach out through the community Q and A section. 
In case you have any ideas and/or suggestions regarding the Campaign Classic product, then kindly submit them here

Sukrity Wadhwa
3 Replies

Level 1

HI Adobe team,

Is there any retail domain or any other customers using this AMP email feature in AC classic? can you provide those customers and sample use cases how they using to explore for our customer needs.

Thanks,

Sivaramakumar P

Administrator

Hi @sivaramakumarp7,

You can see the usage here in the video tutorial: Using AMP in Adobe Campaign 

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

Hi Sukrity,

I am trying to trigger AMP email from Adobe Campaign Classic. I installed AMP Support standard package and tried to send AMP content (taken from playground.amp.dev) from ACC PROD instance. I am not getting AMP content in my gmail account where as if i am sending the AMP mail from amp.dev, i am getting it correctly in gmail account. I am not sure what configurations i missed. Could you please help me on it?

I followed Defining interactive content and How to activate and use AMP for emails