Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

A proper way to export delivery template from UAT to Production using packages.

Level 3

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a proper way to export delivery templates from UAT to Production using packages. What we are doing is, creating a package definition, then adding the template to be exported using following method:  right click on package -> actions - > add to package definition. Then exporting the package from UAT and import the package in Production. The packages are imported successfully, but while executing a delivery using the imported package, execution gets failed giving out following error:

delivery error.JPG

Our best guess is, this is caused due to images included in the template. As the path/ link for the images in the template is of UAT server, the system cannot find the path/ link in Production server. Is there any step we are missing out or something we are doing wrong ? Any help is appreciated.

7 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

did you check that the operator groups in the delivery templates also exist in the instance where you imported your delivery template?

Kr,

Pierre

Level 3

Hi Pierre,

Apologies for the late reply. Yes I checked, the operator group exists in the instance where the delivery template is imported.

Level 3

Hi wodnicki,

No delivery logs were generated, as the delivery execution failed during analyzing with the error shown in the screenshot included in the original post.

Level 5

Hi,

What you show us in your printscreen was the logs from the Workflow whereas Jon is asking for the logs of the Delivery.

You can either look at the delivery logs in the Email Delivery itself (if has an icon with a red @) or in the Folder Deliveries it was assigned to.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Level 3

Hi,

Apologies for miscommunication. What I was saying is, there were no delivery logs generated by this delivery (no logs were generated for this delivery in the delivery logs), since the delivery itself did not execute as it was stuck in analyzing step. The screenshot i provided is of the error we got after the delivery failed at the analyzing step.

Kind regards,

Jayesh

Level 3

Hi,

I haven't got any solution/ answer for this question. Kindly help me out.

Regards,

Jayesh