Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

WKF-560061- Segment is not onboarded and cannot be syncronized

Level 3

Hi everyone,

I've followed the instructions step by step as provided by Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/how-to/aam-campaign.html ...I am trying to update a recipients segment via Campaign.

The instructions seem pretty simple (step 11)....query the recipient table, find who you want, use the update segment activity, and I am receiving the following message: "WKF-560061- Segment is not onboarded and cannot be syncronized"

- I've created the segment (through AC), it appears when i search for it, and its been synced with AAM

- The data source connections are correct

- population is greater than zero

any thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Steve,

Looked on my end and can't say we've ever seen that particular error before in Support.  It likely requires further investigation, so I'd recommend reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support and we'll be happy to dig in.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Steve,

Looked on my end and can't say we've ever seen that particular error before in Support.  It likely requires further investigation, so I'd recommend reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support and we'll be happy to dig in.

Regards,

Craig