Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Whatsapp tracking with ACC v7/v8

Level 4

Hi Everyone, we are working on a solution of WA with ACC v8. While going through the documentation, we had a few questions on the the tracking capability of the 3rd party WA BSP.

Question:

a. Has anyone worked with any BSP for WA? How was the bulk messaging send experience?

b. Was read, delivered and other tracking behaviors captured from these BSPs?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @supratim320 

The Vendor we worked with supported a webhook feature that passed the related information of a broad log id.

You can create a JSSP page in AC and pass the query string parameter to capture the responses from the webhook and update the relevant logs.

The webhook process will remain the same irrespective of the vendor.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @supratim320 

I have experience working on WA and pushing the read, delivered stats back in AC. The sending experience was good, but it will depend on the volumes.

Generally, these vendors will give you some sort of API to get the sent/delivered/read status indicators which can be mapped to a board log id.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

Thank you for the reply @_Manoj_Kumar_ . In campaign, we are checking if the vendor can directly shoot a RESTful response, however, mostly I am getting the option of setting up a webhook which will take over WA response.

So the vendor(s) you worked with, did they send directly call to ACC or you had to set up webhook at your end to ingest the request to ACC.

Could you please share which vendor(s) you worked with.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @supratim320 

The Vendor we worked with supported a webhook feature that passed the related information of a broad log id.

You can create a JSSP page in AC and pass the query string parameter to capture the responses from the webhook and update the relevant logs.

The webhook process will remain the same irrespective of the vendor.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn