Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

What does nms:activeContact stores.

Level 4

Hi team,

I have a question what does Schema nms:activeContact stores.

and how does it's schema is updated?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 ,

This schema contains data of your recipient profiles with their history of last contact data w.r.t it's the table it belongs i.e. xtk:operator or nms:recipient, etc where @sourceId represents the primary key of the recipient.
To my knowledge, there is no such direct update data activity kind of workflow being used to update data to this table so assume the data in this table would be getting updated via the 'Billing' workflow nlserverModule script running behind.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 ,

This schema contains data of your recipient profiles with their history of last contact data w.r.t it's the table it belongs i.e. xtk:operator or nms:recipient, etc where @sourceId represents the primary key of the recipient.
To my knowledge, there is no such direct update data activity kind of workflow being used to update data to this table so assume the data in this table would be getting updated via the 'Billing' workflow nlserverModule script running behind.

Br,

Shubham