Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

welcome email

Level 3

Hello

I have set up into the message center a welcome email when user subscribe from the frst time on our website, a call is sent into campaign and triggered a welcoe email message, but I would lke to know what is the best approach to send a reminder after 3 days  once the percon open the first email

Regards

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rbiri, Reason you're getting this error due to deliveries are by default setup with nms:recipient as target mapping. Update the delivery target mapping in the 'To' section of a delivery with rtevent instead nms:recipient. So whenever you want to send delivery to a different target than the recipient, use a delivery activity with the appropriate target mapping. Usually, message center records won't be on the recipient table.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@rbiri I would suggest having a separate workflow that uses the query activity and starts with rtevent (Real time event tracking logs) schema to leverage some of the criteria to get the records needed.  Example,

SatheeskannaK_0-1691775426193.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

when I tried that suggested option and query on Real time event tracking logs, as soon as I configure the list to get the event type the display is 0.

On my current config, once you get your regstration confrimation from message center, I have build a wf checking on event history

rbiri_0-1691776007930.png

and I using a filter by status or type

rbiri_1-1691776042522.png

to retrieve the last recipient who get the message

rbiri_2-1691776127302.png

first is it the right way to do it?

and second I should apply a change dimension just after, right?

bcause I keep receiveing an error at the delivery  stating that the schema for recipients specified in the transition ('nms:eventHisto') is not compatible with the schema defined in the delivery template ('nms:recipient'), but I have applied the change dimension, thats what I dont understand

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rbiri, Reason you're getting this error due to deliveries are by default setup with nms:recipient as target mapping. Update the delivery target mapping in the 'To' section of a delivery with rtevent instead nms:recipient. So whenever you want to send delivery to a different target than the recipient, use a delivery activity with the appropriate target mapping. Usually, message center records won't be on the recipient table.

Thanks, Sathees